Mizan Therapy North East
Mizan, meaning “balance” in Arabic, uses traditional healing techniques to address conditions involving reproductive organs, the digestive system and emotional health.
Muscles and ligaments that are over-contracted can cause pain and pull bones and organs out of place. Mizan Therapy is a gentle, external massage that strengthens supporting muscles and ligaments and aids internal organs to regain their correct positions for optimum health and well-being, bringing healing to women on both physical and emotional levels.
Mizan Therapy can help with the following issues:
- Painful menstrual cycles
- Heavy or scant periods
- Irregular menstrual cycles and ovulation
- Displaced or prolapsed uterus and/or bladder
- Bladder or yeast infections
- Digestive issues
- Peri-menopause, menopause symptoms
- Fertility issues
- Ovarian cysts
- Uterine fibroids
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Pregnancy and postnatal health
- Emotional and sexual trauma
Benefits of Mizan Therapy:
- Mizan increases the circulation to reproductive organs, i.e the uterus, the ovaries and the fallopian tubes, which helps to promote hormonal balance.
- It helps to reposition a misaligned uterus, which itself helps to increase circulation of blood, lymph, nervous system and QI.
- Cleanses the body of any toxic build up from congested circulatory systems.
- Helps to break down scar tissue
- Aids the digestive system to be more efficient which then removes and prevents toxic build up in the body and enhances the immune system.
- Helps women to connect with their wombspace.
What can I expect from a Mizan treatment?
A Mizan treatment is an hour long deep, relaxing massage, focusing on releasing tension in the abdomen, pelvis and lower back, enabling the body to return to its natural state of balance. Before the massage we have an in depth consultation, where we go through your health profile, looking at what symptoms you are experiencing, any past or present health issues, your diet and lifestyle. Together, we will then create, for you, a bespoke self care routine, so you have the tools to help yourself on your own healing journey. On your first visit, the consultation will last roughly 2 hours. On subsequent visits, we will have a quick recap of the self care routine and a check in with how things have been progressing since your last treatment, which will last around an hour.
What my clients say
Book Your Treatment
Your first treatment and consultation will last around 3 hours, following treatments will be around 2 hours.
Individual treatments cost £85, or an advanced booking of 3 treatments is £195 (a saving of £60)